Loving Hands Preschool
About Loving Hands Preschool...
We are a Christian preschool program serving children ages 3-5 years old. The curriculum includes a basic introduction to Christian values, as well as opportunities to explore language and spatial concepts to develop rhythm and movement skills, to begin math and reading readiness and socialization for learning to plan and work in group situations.
2017-2018 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Tuesday, January 3, 2017, 8:00 a.m. - Registration begins for current students
Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 8:00 a.m. - Registration begins for siblings of current students and returning families
Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 8:00 .m. - Open Registration begins
- We are affiliated with and located at Greensburg United Methodist Church in Green, Ohio.
- Loving Hands serves children who are toilet trained and are between the ages of 3-5 years old.
- Our school and staff are fully licensed, and meet or exceed all state requirements.
- We are a nut-sensitive facility. We have children with severe nut allergies, and we ask that all children bring in snacks or lunches that do not contain peanut butter, or nuts of any kind. If you have questions regarding this policy, please speak to your child's teacher.
- For information on our program or to schedule a tour, please call us at 330-896-1936.
Registration begins for current students
Registration begins for siblings of current students and returning families
No School - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Open registration begins
Dogs with Dad 11:45 (MW 3's, Green and Purple) - No Enrichment
Dogs with Dad 11:45 (TTH 3's, Yellow and Blue) - No Enrichment