Loving Hands Preschool
About Loving Hands Preschool...
We are a Christian preschool program serving children ages 3-5 years old. The curriculum includes a basic introduction to Christian values, as well as opportunities to explore language and spatial concepts to develop rhythm and movement skills, to begin math and reading readiness and socialization for learning to plan and work in group situations.
Preschool Registration For The 2022-2023 School Year Is NOW OPEN!
Preschool tours are available by appointment. Please contact our Preschool Director, Shannon Miller, by email email@example.com to schedule a tour.
- We are affiliated with and located at Greensburg United Methodist Church in Green, Ohio.
- Loving Hands serves children who are toilet trained and are between the ages of 3-5 years old.
- Our school and staff are fully licensed, and meet or exceed all state requirements.
- We are a nut-sensitive facility. We have children with severe nut allergies, and we ask that all children bring in snacks or lunches that do not contain peanut butter, or nuts of any kind. If you have questions regarding this policy, please speak to your child's teacher.
- For information on our program or to schedule a tour, please call us at 330-896-1936.
August 10 - Parent Orientation
- 5:00 - Orange Room MW
- 5:30 - Purple Room
- 6:00 - Orange Room TTH
August 11 - Parent Orientation
- 5:00 - Yellow Room
- 5:30 - Blue Room
- 6:00 - Green Room
September 6-8 - Meet the Teacher
September 12 - First Day of School!
- Green Room
- Orange Room MW
- Purple Room
- Blue room
September 13 - First Day of School!
- Orange Room TTH
- Yellow Room