Loving Hands Preschool
About Loving Hands Preschool...
We are a Christian preschool program serving children ages 3-5 years old. The curriculum includes a basic introduction to Christian values, as well as opportunities to explore language and spatial concepts to develop rhythm and movement skills, to begin math and reading readiness and socialization for learning to plan and work in group situations.
- Registration is now open to all families for the 2018/2019 school year.
- We are affiliated with and located at Greensburg United Methodist Church in Green, Ohio.
- Loving Hands serves children who are toilet trained and are between the ages of 3-5 years old.
- Our school and staff are fully licensed, and meet or exceed all state requirements.
- We are a nut-sensitive facility. We have children with severe nut allergies, and we ask that all children bring in snacks or lunches that do not contain peanut butter, or nuts of any kind. If you have questions regarding this policy, please speak to your child's teacher.
- For information on our program or to schedule a tour, please call us at 330-896-1936.
- Spring Open House 5:00-6:30
- Scholastic Book Fair
- Easter Egg Hunt - MW 3's and Green Room
- Easter Egg Hunt - Yellow, Purple, TTh 3's and Blue Room
March 26 - April 2
- Spring Break! No School
- School Resumes